Friday puzzlers - 5-13-2016

Hi all,

Took a look at 1964 Plymouth models this week. In the search some puzzlers, and quite a few leads, were located.
There are lots of A-body cars listed for sale. Apparently many people saved the Barracuda and Valiant models.

Thanks,
Gary H.

========

Classic car - $2500
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/5540255655.html
["Better hurry it's a Rare find."]

1964 Plymouth Barracuda with 340 Auto. - $3500
https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5536057114.html
["the goodies are there all u hath to do is finish."]
{Note: ALL CAPS = YELLING}

1964 Plymouth Belvedere $3000
 http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5548862203.html
["has lots of patena"]
{Note: ALL CAPS = YELLING}

'64 Plymouth Baracuda - $3900
https://danville.craigslist.org/cto/5516840457.html
["what you see is what you get"]

1964 Plymouth Valiant Cont Lower price - $1000
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5531575205.html
["missing a few parts"]

1964 Plymouth Barracuda!!! - $2500
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/5558004212.html
["Doesn't run. Need it gone asap!! I'm posting this for my father."]

Leads

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury - $30000
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5548486858.html

1964 Plymouth sport fury convertible - $35000
https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/5524829665.html

1964 Barracuda - 426 Hemi, Cross Ram - Richard Petty Super Stock Replica $52500
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/5547983203.html

1964 Plymouth Savoy 2 door post - $7000
https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/5562242993.html

Vintage Mopar Swap Meet Dream - 360's, 64' Valiant, Mopar parts!
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/5536323399.html

1964 Plymouth Belevedere N S/S - $15000
https://altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5564544466.html

1964 Plymouth fury - $3500