Re: Brutus on a roll

Git er dun. I'm glad it's coming together for you.

On May 26, 2016 10:41 PM, "MO" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After  telling the upholstery shop, I was coming to get my car in two weeks, done or not, I did just that  last Tuesday.  They have had my Dodge inside their shop since the first week in January.  All that was done is: Door panels and rear inside panels  were made and covered, but not installed, package tray made and covered,  headliner and  seat materials ordered. rear 1/4 windows lubed and adjusted,  and new windshield & gasket installed by another vendor.  At least Brutus was inside a heated building during that time. This guy is good at doing Upholstery and great at making excuses.  And now he wants me to make appointments to get the rest done. He isn't concerned that  it cost me time and money to make a 140 mile round trip ( several of them)  Anyway,  Wednesday and Thursday have been very productive  in getting the car roadworthy and goodies being installed. Friday should be another good day--I will list accomplishments later. Gotta be ready for a show- cruise in  - June 4th !  ...........................MO