Re: Puzzlers - 6-3-2016

Very Kool, I'm wondering if those leaf springs will work on my 63 Ply Spt. Fury ?

On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 2:54:24 AM UTC-10, 62-65-mail...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Happy Friday all,

Mostly took a look at 1965 Plymouth cars this week. Below are some ads with things I found puzzling or made me smile. My comments between { } brackets.

In the review I noticed more than usual "had the car X years and never got around to restoring it" type listings, as well as "unfinished project" type ads. Plus, the usual number of ads with oversimplification about the ease of putting the Mopar on the road again, photo fails and brand misidentification. :)

Also, some leads are included.

Thanks,
Gary H.

==========

1965 Plymouth Fury I - $1800
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5608018480.html
["slant 6 and A833 manual trans... Spent most of its life as a patrol car on an Air Force Base."]

Plumouth Valiant - $2000
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5604626712.html
{photo}

1965 belvedere II - $19000
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5603018524.html
["only four shake down runs all new drivetrain runs and drives like it did in 65"]

1965 Plymouth Sport Fury 2dr 383 v8 - $4200
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5602985494.html
["Starts ok, idles ok, tends to stall when put into gear. I personally wouldn't trust it to drive home, but that is just me."]

1965 Plymouth Baracuda All Original - $3200
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5616282571.html
["Motor has noise."]

1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtop 273 V8 new paint - $10000
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/5615463987.html
["I will start to install the Crome and see how fast she gets to your house."]

1965 Plymouth Satellite Convertible - $2000
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5612057830.html
["Sold as pair only......must take both cars!! Don't have anymore pictures. If you want more pictures, you can come and take all you want. "] {View all the photos posted}

1965 plymouth belvedere - $1500
https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/5606112378.html
[" have had this car for a years and was going to restore it but got to many other things going on"]

1965 Plymouth Fury - $1500
https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5606718366.html
["Need restored .. Could be a great car! "]

1964 Dodge 330 2 door Post - $4750
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/5609979484.html
["Pop a hemi in this thing and go racing."]

VALIANT \ Barracuda 65 - $3000.00
https://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/5614762397.html
["All Parts In Tack And Oreganal !!!!!!!!!!!"]

Leads

1965 Plymouth Belvedere - $3500 obo
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/5607055748.html

1965 Plymouth Barracuda - w/ 1970 Challenger 318 v8 - $3750
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5608703891.html

Leaf Springs for Old Muscle Car - $40
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/pts/5608861007.html