Friday puzzlers 6-10-2016

Happy Friday all,

Mostly looked for 1963 Dodge vehicles this time. I found several "what do I own" type listings, as well as some leads.

Thanks,
Gary H.

====

1963 Dodge D100 Sweptline Stepside LWB - $9500
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5610439956.html
["Painted by Mother Earth (Patina)"]

63 Dodge Coronet - $2800
http://delrio.craigslist.org/cto/5593452301.html

dodge antique 53 e yrs old - $4700 (in pasture)
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/5609965888.html
{no photos}

1963 Doge Polara 4 door hardtop
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5607715113.html

1963 dodge 440 - $2800
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5587425836.html
[" bellflower exhaust with flame throwers but not working right now"]

64 Pol Arab Super Stocker Clone - $15000
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5597068707.html

1963 Dodge Galaxy bumpers - $200
http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/pts/5602049754.html

1963 dodge car - $1900
https://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/5585404470.html
["has horn, car whistles, black in color, 4 doors, no seat-belts."]
{no photos}

1963 Dodge Dart $6000 OBO
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5602294035.html
["260 GT push start"]

318 Polyshere - $500
https://newlondon.craigslist.org/pts/5567905947.html

1963 dodge Cornett - $4000
https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5610854286.html

Plymouth 1963 Sport fury Convertible Dodge
https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/5587502105.html

Dodge polara 330 - $3800
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5591391018.html
{could also be a "lead" listing as a 330)

Leads

1963 Dodge Dart - $6500
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5607395850.html

1963 dodge gasser - $16500
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5627030171.html

Dodge 63 - $12500
http://utica.craigslist.org/cto/5611473777.html

1963 Dodge 383 big block original parts - $50
http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/5583556108.html