Re: Cruise in car show today

My parents bought a Dodge 600 new. Kept it maybe three months before forcing the dealer to take it back. It had a nasty habit of letting us pull into an intersection and then dying. They took it back several times and the dealership couldn't fix it.

Mark

From: "Eric Sturgis" <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler Group" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 12:10:52 AM
Subject: Cruise in car show today

I was driving past the Lemay Car Museum in Tacoma, as I often do as it's very near my house, and a man flagged me to pull over.  He was telling me where to park my car.  I told him I was just driving past on my way home and he thought I was with the Walter P Chrysler Club looking for the car show.  I told him "No, but what car show?"  It was a free show, with food, free prizes and the like.  Since I had nothing to do and I felt pretty good I decided to enter the car I was driving.  That $250 1984 Dodge 600.  It go so much attention I was shocked.  Everybody had a story about a K car that they had, that thought it was so cool to see a Dodge 600 as nobody has any all they ever see are the LeBarons.

There were lots of nice rigs there.  from a 1928 Essex to a pair of 2016 Corvette sting rays.  My car didn't win any prizes, but it was nice to have some other people that appreciated seeing a K car on the road.

Here are the pics of the Mopars of note.  Mine was the best one....LOL  I love the '56 Plymouth but my favorite is the 1967 Dart GTS

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/nashbearwa/library/ACM%202016%20Cruise%20in

Eric