Re: Friday Update Nostalgia races this weekend

Re: Friday Update Nostalgia races this weekend

don,
sounds like you're getting the car dialed into your index.
as for weather stations, use the following:
http://airdensityonline.com/track-results/Summit_Motorsports_Park/
all you need to get is the track temp which is usually posted by the burnout area.

good luck tomorrow,
mike