Re: Friday Puzzlers 9-2-2016

The guy in DC with the $35000 880 is HIGH! It's cool it's a 2 door but it's an $8,500 car tops!

On Sep 2, 2016 8:58 AM, <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Friday all,

Mostly took a look at 1964 Dodge cars this week.

Below are 7 ads with things I found puzzling or made me smile. Plus 5 leads located along the search.

My comments are between {} brackets; quotes from the ad are between [] brackets.

US members have a good Labor Day weekend! Hurricane Hermine may prevent it, but hopefully some will be able to drive their Mopars then.

I hope the Florida members are okay and safe, along with their 62-65s.

Thanks,
Gary H.

==========
1964 Dodge Dart GT - V8 - Car - Project - Cool - $1050
 https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5761373997.html
["It does not run but looks like it would with some work..."]

1964 Dodge Polara Convertible 383 Auto Restoration Project $8,500
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/5752316054.html
["All parts for car are in pics"] {may have been posted before}

1964 dodge polara convertible - $16000
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5746312288.html
["numbers matching 273 2bbl "]

Rare 1964 Dodge 880 2dr HT - $35000 {obo}
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/5750746730.html

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - $1800
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5745497912.html
["no engine or trans, floor boards, rear window, and rear bumper."]

1964 Dodge Valiant GT Convertible Slant 6  {best offer for rare model, no photos}
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5744231348.html

1964 Dodge Polara Postless Hardtop Coupe Barn Find
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/5747858518.html
["318 wide high performance...Motor turns right over "]
{Note: ALL CAPS = YELLING}

Leads

two 1964 dodge polaras - $3400 ( 4 doors)
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5760602514.html

1964 Dodge 440 station wagon - $3500
https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5747532819.html

1964 Dodge Polara station wagon 383 4600obo
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5759980448.html

1964 Dodge 330 - 2 Door Post Drag Car - $15,000 with motor - $10,000 without
https://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5752532005.html

1964 Dodge Polara w/413 Push Button Auto - $4500
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/5752713127.html