Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: Off topic 71 Plymouth

It is a 318 org 230 hp made in Windsor, he had it bored.40 over (sounds like a lot), high rise carb, cam of some sort, it's a race car he says.  He thinks is poly but he says it was the stock motor, he said the oil filter runs the same direction as the block, like a starter sits, if that helps.  Weird sounding I know.  But this car is out of my knowledge base. He also said it's a number matching car.  He took this thing apart 15 years ago, and is now trying to put it together again.