RE: Fan / Clutch-fan What will fit

Meant you sure hear it..........

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hall, Ricky L
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:38 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Fan / Clutch-fan What will fit

Never had an old rig with a fan clutch – my 2008 Duramax has one and you sure hit it when it kicks on a hot day up a grade towing.........

Reading the  Hayden literature catalog page 338 it says the advantages are MPG and noise reduction when disengaged.

So the OP wants better cooling – a fan clutch not really designed for that by itself..... 7-blade fan would certainly help.........