From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:27 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Freeing a stuck engine that has sat for years

To be able to use a tool and apply rotational force, rocking the crank CW and CCW, without being stopped by the trans.   "...crack the rings loose a thousandth of an inch to allow the penetrating oil to get in between the rings and cylinder walls."
http://www.crankshaftcoalition.com/wiki/Freeing_a_stuck_engine

Gary H.