Re: Decals for '65 426-S (Street Wedge)

Vendor Joe Suchy sells decals and it's a good bet he would know where they are positioned on the car. He certainly would know about that for a B-body. Hopefully he would know about a '65 Sport Fury. Give him a call. He has listings in the swap meet and you can find his phone number there:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf .

Also, you can check with people who own the Sport Fury. For example, Mark at this address:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo72013.html

Also, magazine articles, for example, http://www.hotrod.com/articles/1965-plymouth-sport-fury/#p101673_large-1965_plymouth_sport_fury_convertible-engine_bay_view

Thanks,
Gary H.