Re: Super Stockers

Thanks for the pictures, Paul. I always enjoy pictures of old super stockers. I have 1 question. What kind of intake do these wedges have? I don't recall ever seeing any like them. They look like a hemi intake on a wedge. I wonder if that intake was for a single 4 barrel and fit on 440 heads what kind of power and at what RPM it would make it. I would seem to think that it would make good power for a street motor.

From: "'Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:58:58 AM
Subject: Super Stockers

While going through pictures looking for one for Gary P. I came across these I took in 2011 (?) at the Geezer drags.  I've probably posted them before but thought new members and old might like to see them again.  I'm including a link to an album at Photobucket.  I've noticed that their website seems very slow.  Don't know if it's them or me.

Paul L.

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/63mopar/library/