Friday puzzlers 11-11-2016

Happy Friday all,

Took a look at 1963 Plymouth cars this week. Below are  6  ads with things I found puzzling or made me smile. Plus 4  leads located along the search.

My comments are between {} brackets; quotes from the ad are between [] brackets.

General observation: I see a lot more "price reduced" ads nowadays. I suspect the market is telling the sellers something.

Thanks,
Gary H.

==========

Puzzlers

1963 Plymouth Belvedere sedan 318 wide block v8 auto - $4999
http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5843285058.html
["1963 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door, same Nose and look as the Famed 426 max wedge car, The nose and fenders is worth about my asking price for someone looking to make a 426 car."]

1963 Plymouth Hardtop -426 wedge/4 spd project-price reduced - $13995
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5832016443.html
["not running-- builder/project"]

63 Savoy MAX WEDGE - $800
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5867807819.html
["Now that I have your attention, I have a 1963 Plymouth savoy Arizona car practically rust free. Owned by same family off the show room floor. Car has no title or registration must be used for parts or Abandonment Title Obtained. You must tow away. This has a beautiful front clip, very straight . this is a 4 door car with rear end damage."]

1963 Plymouth Fury (pushbutton trans) - $7895
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5847478525.html
["Please do not lowball me with offers not close to what im asking. I'm not desperate to sell this awesome car and would rather keep it if it's not close to what I want. I'm sorry to be blunt, just getting tired of all the half price offers."]

1963 Plymouth Belvedere - $5800
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5855355140.html
["need to sell to pay for family expenses...runs"]

1963 Plymouth Valiant Sports Coupe - $4500
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5832299682.html
["This car has already out lasted 99% of cars on the road today."]

Leads

1963 Plymouth Fury - Modified - $20000 OBRO
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/5849498491.html

Sun Electric Corp. tachometer - $100
http://bn.craigslist.org/pts/5806668479.html

1963 Plymouth " Apple Wedge" info/data
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/wan/5847172338.html
["Looking for information as to location of this car if known. In addition any photos, etc."]

1963 318 Polysphere engine and push button trans 727 - $1200
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/5863237982.html
["I am pulling it out to drop a 383 in the Fury"]