Re: Do I need a fuel pressure regulator?

Re: Do I need a fuel pressure regulator?

If the floats handle the pressure, and it isn't spewing gas out
somewhere, what does it matter?
I've run similar pressures on the same carb for 35 yrs now. And I did
read the instructions advising me of the recommended pressure output.
Car has always tolerated the pressure , and most importantly, the
floats have as well.
If it's doing well, why change?
New floats are probably less than the regulator.

Jimmy