Re: Season's Mopar Greetings

Ahoy hoy.  A couple weeks early but merrty christmas to you too, and everybody else on da list.

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: December 10, 2016 8:59 AM
To: 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: Season's Mopar Greetings

Hi all,

I hope everyone has a nice Holiday with family and friends. Thanks for participating in the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse group in 2016. Look forward to 2017 too!

I have posted the following fun verse before, but it is timely to do so again.

Best regards,
Gary H.

T'was the night before Christmas when all through the garage,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a Dodge.

The tires were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that Saint Nicholas would fill them with air.

The children were nestled all snug in their stalls,
While visions of tire smoke were shadowing the walls.

Ma in her white walls, and I in my blacks,
Had just settled down for a matter of fact.

When out on the lawn there rose such a fuss,
I sped from my stall like a jet propelled bus.

Away to the door I flew like a flash,
Forgot the black ice and slipped on my ash.

The moon on the crest of the new fallen snow
Gave the luster of fresh wax to objects below.

If what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a custom built Mopar with toys in the rear.

The little old driver sped on so quick,
I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick.

Then in a moment I heard on the rooftop,
The skidding of the tires as he came to a stop.

As I backed away and turned around,
Down the chimney Saint Nicholas came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
Filled the tires, checked the oil, and turned with a jerk.

He sprang to his car, to the motor he gave the gas,
It must be a Max Wedge it moved so fast.

But I heard him exclaim as he sped out of sight,
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org
Discussion Guidelines for 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse 1) Have fun and make new Mopar friends. 2) Every e-mail you send must have Mopar content!

www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com
The information presented on this Web site, and all internally-linked Web sites, including Mail Lists and Blogs or any form of Web or e-mail group discussion, is ...

groups.google.com
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

---