Re: Need Slant Six Exhaust Manifold

Hi, Bill.

I misspoke when I called it a 65. It’s a 64. I just sold a 65 Monaco, so I had 65 on the brain.

Here’s my decoding of the trim tag under the hood, based on researching a number of websites.
Let me know if you have corrections or additional information.  Thx - Dan

VIN
4349145664

4 = Dodge Slant 6
3 = Dart 270, Polara