Fw: little help from the list--motor build-413 block punched to 426

Fw: little help from the list--motor build-413 block punched to 426

I am reposting this message for Jack. His email is below. Jack has some questions about heads and cam choice & oil pan and pick up.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/oilpans.html is the page online for oil pans, which concludes "Mopar Performance P5007807AB and Milodon 31580 and the Moroso 20760 noted above are the new oil pans currently available (October 2015) that fit 1962 to 1965 Mopar B body cars." I assume that is still correct but can't verify.

Thanks,
Gary H.