Re: Not mine 1/15

Gary - I mentioned to you about 6 months ago that the Barracuda I bought 3 years ago had an altered VIN plate. Never suspected it because VIN plates are not inspected by the DMV in Maine nor are titles required. Learned a big lesson. Sued the seller, won the case and got the purchase price back but had to absorb lawyers fee and the $ I put into the car.

I am worn out and wary but wIll be looking for another car this spring but with a depleted budget. After 43 years owning 2 Plymouths I am open to other cars as long as it has original metal, great shape and interesting. Maybe a Signet, VW, possibly a small engine 4D B-body, 2D AMC, etc. Have also been considering a Chrysler Crossfire. Very low mileage low $ coupes are pretty common and the one I drove a few years ago was nice.  In any event, in your travels through CR, if you happen to come across something interesting in the Northeast, please pass it along. Bob

Sent from my iPad