Re: Brake parts

OK, so Paul went with front port to the rear brakes, rear to front.  I'm set up the opposite.  Haven't bled the brakes yet just because I wasn't sure.  Does someone have a '67 Mope or even a '67 manual that shows which is proper ?  I can see the logic of the larger reservoir to the brakes that do the most, or on the other hand the brakes with the longest lines to the larger reservoir.  Sometimes I over think this stuff..... LOL

Doug
'63 Sport Fury ragtop