RE: Better LED Light Stand

Another plus to LED - no buzzing noise..........

-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 8:07 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Better LED Light Stand

Yes, I realized your nifty stand adaption was different. Thanks for sharing! I wanted to point out another option for those not aware of the fluorescent tubes to LED swap possibility. Many of us older types need very bright bulbs to see what the heck is going on under these often crusty '62 - '65 Mopars! :)

Thanks,
Gary H.