Re: Chrysler Collection For Sale

Thanks Dave. Quite a selection. Looks like he was into 1954 era Plymouths. The 1964 Chrysler in the barn seems like it
would be a nice project. (Not for me! Resistance is necessary.)

Gary H.

selling all his projects and parts cars so I figured I'd post them up here if anyone was interested. Most if not all cars have
titles. I don't have specifics on any of them other than most are pretty rough. They're located in Far Hills, NJ. Pretty soon
I'll be back at his house to take more pictures and get the details. Let me know if the pictures don't work.