RARE MOPAR PARTS: MOSTLY for 1965 Chryslers

RARE MOPAR PARTS: MOSTLY for 1965 Chryslers

The buyer of my 300L took a pass on all the parts I stocked up. Local pick up preferred, but could be willing to ship (buyer pays shipping). Items are stored in Philadelphia. Prices are provided OBO.

1965 Driver & Passenger Seats WITH FACTORY HEADRESTS (RARE!): $650
300J Center Grille: $100
300J OEM Hub Caps (4): $150
3" HD NOS Brakes: $110 per set (11x3" bonded, bendix style Part #2808-494 superceeds #2585-510 heavy duty axle set front of rear)
1963-64 Short Rams and Matching Carbs (Possible Prototypes): $1,350
1965 Rear Bumper (Chromed): $150
1965 All Side Glass: $325
1965 Vacuum Gauge: $65
1965 Dash Gauge Cluster: $65