Re: Updates Road Trip to Arkansas and Nebraska

Re: Updates Road Trip to Arkansas and Nebraska

Dennis I have contacted Paul, George, Dodger, Doug J and Steve. I asked them over after the show for a get together and some food and drink. Paul and George look likely while Dodger and Doug J are still unsure. I haven't heard back from Steve yet.