Re: 63 (not 62) & 65 Paint, Fabric, etc Books

No problem can you send me the codes for the 63 red

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2017, at 10:57 AM, "dongallimore@xxxxxxx" <dongallimore@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, ridiculous mistake. Have 63, not 62 info.

Akron Don

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

------ Original message------
From: 'Mark Evans' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, May 27, 2017 10:31 AM
Subject:Re: 62 & 65 Paint, Fabric, etc Books

Thanks
Can you send me the interior and exterior paint codes for 1962 Cherry Red
Will look at that primer color

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2017, at 10:09 AM, "dongallimore@xxxxxxx" <dongallimore@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On the paint codes, it's does not answer that as directly as I thought it did. If you want to know dash colors, etc., got that.

Not sure this is the right product (I don't do paint- leave all that to the pros) for the primer/paint but this is what is shown on 1965 specific Sherwin Williams pamplet and I am using all their words:

"Combo" Primer-Surfaced Gray. P2 A 32
"Combo" Primer-Surfacer Red.   P2 N 39

I have to say that I'm not certain this is truly the same product that Ma Mopar dipped our cars into. I'm thinking these guys didn't care about the originality of the underside and the above product is just a primer.

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone