Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: A hiccup

Rich (Lightning) McKisley,

Little did you know but you're living a dream.

Mater towed you & LeRoar to Radiator Springs. Flo will fix you up a meal at the V8 Cafe while Luigi & Guido help get that fuel pump in. Ramone is going to get his airbrush going when he see's your custom painthood scoop.

Shamrock is one of the cool stops on 66, I've been there 6 times myself. Have a safe rest of your trip Lightning.

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs3