Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: NOS 1965 speedo cable

Ok fellas and gal,
I've been watching this discussion and finally decided to add my 2 cents. I have always used Chrysler speedo lube and the attached photos are of a tube from the 70s. I like to fill the top end of the cable housing with lube and then insert the cable while twisting and swirling through the lube which will drag the lube into the housing. Stop adding lube about 8" from full insertion.
Mike