Re: Manifold , carb upgrade

You're going to want vacuum advance, for cruising, for better mileage at least.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Manifold , carb upgrade

As for the exhaust,and since you want to cruise,get a set of HP manifolds and make the front pipe adaptable to the HP manifolds.You need a dual plane intake and a 600cfm ,to cruise and have some performance in the city and highway.At the same time convert to electronic ignition and have the distributor re-curved for better performance so you don,t need the vacuum advance and have a total timing of 32-28 degrees,and when this is done,really enjoy the car,mrmopartech​