Re: MAD electrical upgrade

Yes, Neal.  I've spoken to Mark at Mad Electrical several times and have bought some of his product.  He is extremely knowledgeable and his philosophies are sound.  The only challenge I've had is getting a hold of him which can be quite an adventure.  He spends a lot of time on the phone with you which then seems to limit his bandwidth.

Jim