H5001 is the high beam and H5006 is the low beam. These should draw 33 watts each about the same amount of current as the originals. The relay kit I bought was from e bay but I think mad has a relay kit for this. Really any 4 headlight relay kit would work but you might have to lengthen the wires if they aren't long enough. Good luck.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2017, at 5:43 PM, James Morgan <jwm1969@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Eric . . .

Please give us some more details on the kit and halogens for your '63.  I need to update my '63 Fury but don't want to lose the look of the stock head lamps.  Are we looking at kit and lamps available at local auto part store or on line?

Jim

James W. Morgan
jwm1969@xxxxxxx

From: 'Eric Judd' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Head lights

A headlight relay kit and new halogen headlights made a world of difference on my 63. I live in the country and was coming home from a show a week ago in the dark with a couple of buddies and they couldn't believe how bright my lights were compared to their classic cars.

Eric
1963 Dodge

Sent from my iPhone