Re: Brutus wakes up.

Yeah 7 something, don't remember the 10ths.  Did you learn anything from watching the videos?  MO found out the biggest challenge at the local track is TRACTION!  With his drag radials I still saw some tire smoke off the line.  With my street tires there is no hope of hooking up.  So I just sit and watch.  I know if I spent the money on drag radials I'd end up breaking something else and I just got it back on the road after rebuilding the front end.

Paul L.