RE: crap brake parts

Agreed on parts these days – just fought a new fuel pump from Korea.

Really liked finding the adjuster kite repro - but could not find 100% of the springs repro – and the local NOS house had a fire in the building that housed their brake springs – so did end up re-using a couple springs and saving the others for spares.

My brake notes related to tapered axle conversion:

http://hotrodsandhemis.com/TaperedAxleBrakes.html

NAPA  440-1129              Rear brake drums  ‘65

NAPA  641-1087              Lug studs 1/2-20 UNF 0.623" knurl

Centric  118.63009           Springs & hardware kit  (Missing 2 springs)

ClassicIndustries.com                Springs & hardware kit ?

Wagner F98347S            Adjuster kit - Right

Wagner F98346S            Adjuster kit – Left

RAYBESTOS MC36221 = 1.0” bore      NMC1515 (’71 Dart) = 1 1/32” bore

Rear wheel cylinders 15/16 bore, 7/16-20 line thread size.  NAPA 36052

Stainless brake line kits: FineLinesinc.com              InLinetube.com      GetDiscBrakes.com

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqRHJBQE+Jd+Kq72BP0TrjrBs!~~60_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqJ,!pQE-v1DDhpYBP0R98Yk5w~~60_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F