Re: 1964 Plymouth Paint Colors

Sounds good Dennis.
Gary

Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: 1964 Plymouth Paint Colors

Gary,

Good idea, we will be back in town next week I'll give you a call.

On a side note I am about ready to have the transmission rebuilt in my 64 Belvedere.  When that is done and I am sure the transmission build is OK the engine comes out for a rebuild with some added hp from your parts.

Take Care
Dennis