Re: Mecum Kissimmee, FL auction 1-12-18

I have been hearing that the market for  auction cars have been down from expectations. ......................MO.......

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 7:45 AM, <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I watched some of the auction. Seems like the crowd was packed with GM fans. A 1953 Corvette sold for $250,000 for
example!

Here are some Mopar results I noted:

Dick Landy's 1965 Dodge. Bid to $500,000. = no sale. Did not meet reserve. (pre-auction estimate was $750,000 to
$1 million)

1 of 105 1965 Dodge lightweight bid to $125,000  = no sale. Did not meet reserve.

343 mile 1964 Dodge 330  lightweight bid to $160,000 = no sale. Did not meet reserve.

1964 Plymouth Hemi Savoy Lightweight "The Virginian" bid to $125,000 = SOLD.

Thanks,
Gary H.

https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2018/collections/nick-smith-collection/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIa-B8r1Lg video