Swapmeet updated 1-2018

Hi all,

I managed to MacGyver together computer resources to update the website's Mopar swap. Joe Suchy reports new repro
sill plates are again available as well as vent window-related items.  (His list is on pages 4 to 27 on
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf  )

Also, 62-65 Mail List Member Gary W. has his 1964 Chrysler New Yorker listed.
For Sale: 1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door hardtop, 413, black silver blue interior. Rebuilt
front end supension. New exhaust system. Very Little rust. Need paint and interior work.
Have spare dash and other parts. $4000.00 obo. Contact information and photos of this Chrysler are online on page
28 of this PDF:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Also listed on page 28 are two 1962 Plymouths. I have confirmed that the Plymouth owned by Mike is still for sale. I
emailed Dan but did not hear back as far as I can tell.

For Sale: 1962 Plymouth Belvedere. New 413 motor, new suspension, new paint, new
interior. About 50 miles since completed. $13,000. need room, wife complaining. Simi
Valley, Ca (Los Angeles area) Mike 805 217 - 1951

For Sale: 1962 Plymouth Sport Fury Many NOS parts included. Car blasted and metal work
done in 1992. Painted partially white and the rest in epoxy primer. Suspension rebuilt, HD
torsion bars and disc brakes, 1969 Charger rear end, Super Stock springs. Needs completion.
$8000. Dan 716 622 7352

There is also this wanted item.  I emailed him to see if he still needed it  but did not hear back as far as I can tell.
Wanted: 1962 Dodge Polara (B-body) hood. Fiberglass or steel. Must be in very nice shape. I
live in PA. Call Wayne at fve seven zero 452 9017

Again, these four are on page 28 of this PDF:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.