Re: New swap meet items - seals for TRW PS pump & PB 727

Re: New swap meet items - seals for TRW PS pump & PB 727

Thanks Gary, but this brings up another question.  The tech article refers to the "Chrysler/Federal" pump and the early and late "Saginaw" pump.  But nowhere is a TRW pump mentioned.

Paul L.