Re: 1st Joe Suchy order review

Thanks for the review / update! Looks like a nice set of goodies delivered to you. :)

Reminder to all that I keep the latest version of Joe's catalog online at the swap meet location.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

As noted there, in addition to the 1962-1963 "B" body radio speaker grilles the "Coming Soon" list includes:
1965 “B” body Dodge filler - rear bumper corners to quarter panel
1963 Dodge park light lenses
1963-1965 Dodge “B” body, front and rear bumpers
Clip 1963 Plymouth park bezel to fender, 1964 Plymouth & 1965 Belvedere tail panel
Gas cap 1962-1966 “A” bodies and 1962-1965 “B” body station wagon
1963 Plymouth Sport Fury sail panel emblems (3 per side)
1964 Sport Fury trunk emblems (3 pieces)

People like Joe Suchy really provide much glue to keep our Mopar hobby vibrant.

Gary H.