Re: 415HP Hemi?

It certainly did, was not not.
Actually I ended up talking to another guy that stopped me on the
highway one day, and recounted everything I just stated.He was around
when it was delivered in Pasadena Texas. He stopped me because I was
driving my 1963 Dodge, and opened the door in the conversation to the
64 Hemi car.
I was shocked to say the least.
Turned out to be a real coincidence to me when I thought , "now who
would count on the exact details of a cars existence, have such a
connection to another, unknown person, 50 yrs later?"
The dealership destination, color, transmission, and eventual buyer.
Records may not substantiate the car in the day, but I know it all
happened as I say, in the day.
The car was a sedan, with crossram.