Re: Admin: subject and content reminder

Thanks Gary, things are always better without all the rear end stuff.

DJ

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎20‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎05‎:‎16‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks DJ for the feedback. Some people (me included)  do highlight and delete all the extra lint footer text that
gathers in mail discussion threads.

But I'm open to experiment. It is an all or nothing option on Google so I have disabled those end messages to see
what happens. New mail to everyone won't have the reminder about keeping private emails off the general discussion.
I believe Google will always add their "how to" information at the end of the email That can't get disabled.

Gary H.
62-65 Admin. hat on

jwm1969@xxxxxxx