Re: "We Dreamed the Dream Cars" DVD

This web site says "PRICE ON REQUEST" -- which is not a good sign!
https://www.collectioncar.com/detailed.php?ad=8400&category_id=3

Maybe go to your public library and ask the reference librarian if they can search other libraries and do an inter-library
loan for you if they locate a copy. Worth a shot.

Thanks,
Gary H.