Re: 1964 Plymouth engine tag code?

Does anyone have a photo of a ‘64 in Chestnut?

Allan

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 14, 2018, at 7:41 PM, Allan Tarasuk <allant780@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m an optimist...... it will be. lol

Allan

Sent from my iPhone.

On Oct 14, 2018, at 7:40 PM, SANDRA ZELIESKO <trampspg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

could be very nice convertable, rare car!!   ed

On October 14, 2018 at 8:26 PM allant780@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

It’s a project...... but well worth it.

Allan

Sent from my iPad
On Oct 14, 2018, at 7:01 PM, SANDRA ZELIESKO <trampspg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

any pic of your car??
On October 14, 2018 at 7:50 PM allant780@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

It does.
AB should be 14. I believe C is 2, my 4 speed convertible is 3.

Allan

Sent from my iPad