From: "jerrykenney61@xxxxxxxxx" <jerrykenney61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 3:33 PM
Subject: Vendors that I would recommend.

Working on an amateur refresh of my 1962 Dodge Dart 330 Sedan. I attached a before and after on the interior. The instrument cluster was done by "Instrument Specialties" in Rhode Island. It looks like new. My Steering wheel was done by Charlie Quarters - he also did my speaker grille. I think Joe Suchy was my source for visors and the package tray. My Carpet set came from ACC and the Seat Material and piping came from SMS. My upholstery shop is in Plano Texas if anyone id close by (he is great) This group was very helpful and I learned much from just reading and posting. Thank you very much. Also should thank Ricky Hall who is a great source on the 62' B bodies. If you want information email: jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great day!