From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Stevson
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 7:58 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: replacing oil pan seal on '64 Sport Fury with a 383

Dennis, thanks for mentioning using the headless bolts, I had never heard or thought of doing that, but I will definitely do that in the future.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 9:15 PM dennis.1963ply <dennis.1963ply@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops,

I got off track, you are just asking about the oil pan gasket not the rear oil seal.

You will have an issue at the front of the pan where it goes under the timing gear cover.  This is another part where it can be difficult to seal without having an oil leak.

Dennis C.