Re: How Can I Tell If My Leaf Springs Are Bad?

Re: How Can I Tell If My Leaf Springs Are Bad?

Just installed new leaf springs on my 64 Sport Fury from St.Louis Spring Co. I had them re-arched and added one leaf. It raised the rear by 1.5 “. With new u-bolts and grommets total cost was under $500.

Sent from my iPadimage1.jpeg