https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/custom-noah-car-cover.C-CCNH

James W. Morgan
jwm1969@xxxxxxx

On Saturday, December 1, 2018, 2:45:52 AM PST, 'Larry Ashbaugh' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking to buy a decent, reasonably-priced outside car cover for my Challenger.  It is a 2010 with about 3500 miles, and I haven't finished the garage yet, which is full of parts, and "immobile" cars.

Hopefully it can protect the Challenger through another Ohio winter, and I can finish the garage and get some of the other cars gone by next year....  I really enjoy driving the Challenger, and hope to get more Summer miles on her next year, but my 300 is my "go-to" car.

Larry (Akron)