Re: Tire/Rim fit ?

on my 64 Plymouth with the original housing ran 8.5 American Torq s with 275 /60 and had to bend a bit and keep the back up a bit, went to a Dana from a 68 B body (just a tad bit wider   .25 in I think) and had to go to the 8 wide as the off set isn't as great.  a friend with a 65 with a Dana could only use 275 / 60s  don't remember the wheel  (was not American)   I doubt you will get to the inner wheel well, problem will be the outer lip.