Re: SWAPPING IN A A-833 4-SPEED INTO MY 64 FURY WHICH IS CURRENTLY A PUS

Re: SWAPPING IN A A-833 4-SPEED INTO MY 64 FURY WHICH IS CURRENTLY A PUSHBUTTON 727 AUTOMATIC.

I am using a poly .30 over headers fast edu And the Chrysler power air gap intake. Sorry for the delay. I just saw your question. Ricky