Re: Welcome new member - 1963 Dodge Polara

Re: Welcome new member - 1963 Dodge Polara

Welcome Jim and Lisa!

James W. Morgan
jwm1969@xxxxxxx

On Saturday, February 16, 2019, 10:56:36 AM PST, The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome new member Jim and his wife Lisa. Below is the introductory message.
Thanks,
Gary H.

Hello my wife and I own a 63 Polara, ex drag car, built 440, we run the pushbutton & 4:56sin the rear, the car is actually found in one of the older posts on this site. A nod to Dave the previous owner.The car has traveled from California to Massachusetts where we reside. We bracket race and street the car and are having a blast. I've been a Mopar guy for 40+years. My name is Jim & my wife is Lisa.