From: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Apr 28, 2019 10:36 am
Subject: Welcome new member - 1962 Dodge Lancer

Welcome new member Steve. Below is his introductory message.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Hi My name is Steve I have a 62 dodge lancer 4 dr. 770 in restoration so I need a support group, obviously. It is in the paint stage so here we go!!!! thanks for your consideration and suggestion for locating parts and helping choose a color combo.