From: John Waskiewicz <jswask@xxxxxxx>
Date: 6/26/19 5:58 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wheel spacers

There's been a lot of emails about rear wheel tire size lately and I been following them all. But I'm dealing with a front wheel issue. Has anyone used wheel spacers between wheel and drum? Seems with these new tires the 14 inch rim rubs against the upper control arm. So I made a test pair from 3/16 plywood. It works, so now I need to buy alum once. Or get 15" rims. Are they safe to use? I also had to get the tires rebalance as the wheel weights on the rim edge just got ripped off. John Wask....