From: VanDerBrink Auctions <yvette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx" <csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 11:21:02 a.m. EDT
Subject: Iowa Muscle Car Hoard Going to Auction!

VanDerBrink Auctions News...
Hello! Enzo,

Hi,
I am proud to announce an amazing auction coming up Sept. 14th, 2019 in Red Oak, Iowa. We were doing an auction last year in Griswold, IA and a man came up to me and said, "Hey, would you like to come look at my collection? I'd like to show it to you." Well, I was pretty dirty and tired, but wasn't going to pass the chance to look at a collection.
The location didn't GPS and got lost. Soon I drove up a winding path up into the trees. The place was like a giant treehouse and a narrow path to building and a house. Coyote Johnson, was a mild mannered guy that had a fat yellow lab going with him everywhere. Daisy, was the dog's name. We walked up to the 1st building and he unlocked the door to a building full of dust covered Muscle Cars. Every color of the rainbow. Mopars, Chevelles, GTO's, Firebirds, Camaros, and more. We went from building to building and it was much more of the same. American Muscle frozen in time.
Coyote, told me that I was the 1st one that he had showed the collection to in over 40 years! Even his family didn't know what he had stored in the buildings. He is a contractor, by trade, and had built the buildings basically around and for the cars. It appeared to be so. WE talked for a while over a couple beers, and I asked him what he wanted to do. This was July and it would be December before he decided to sell the collection. Coyote still has his High School Roadrunner that his Mom bought for him. He is keeping this and about 11 other vehicles. Just can't let go of all of them. I don't blame him. The collection will be sold NO Reserve and brought to the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Red Oak, IA.
It's going to be amazing. 12 Road Runners, Challengers, Cudas, Camaros, GTO's, Firebirds, Tri-Fives, and much more. We have cleaned them all up and pictures taken. Inventory will be up soon with the catalog. You won't want to miss this one. Time to buy back your Glory Days.

See you at the Auction! Online Bidding Available!

Thinking of having an auction… We want to work with you!

                        Watch for more!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, and Twitter for 1st notices and sneak previews!
I can't emphasize how much I want summer to come along and get rolling! Check out some of the sneak peak pictures! We'll see you at the auctions! If you can't be there- big online!
                              Yvette VanDerBrink

For more info, pictures, and catalog www.vanderbrinkauctions.com
               Looking to have an auction.. We want to work for you!

For more info, other auctions, catalogs, and more www.vanderbrinkauctions.com
               Can’t come to the auction. bid online at www.proxibid.com/vanderbrinkauctions

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for constant updates! Text 797979 for Text Updates!

Check out the website for more auctions. If you are thinking of selling your collection-LAND-Farm, we want to work with you! Call today! 605-201-7005.

See you at the Auction!
Yvette VanDerBrink- Auctioneer/Broker
VanDerBrink Auctions

 Give us a call today- we want to work with you!
 605-201-7005!

July 20th & 21st, 2019- Collector Cars, Parts, Player Pianos, and more.. Roger "Bill" Dickenson Collection
Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 2019- Antique Tractors, Stationary Gas Engines, Collector Cars & More- Robert Smith Collection- Miles, IA
Aug. 9th & 10th, 2019- Beardsley, MN- Antique Tractors, Farm Equipment, over 100 Collector Cars& Trucks! James Graham Estate
Aug. 17th, 2019- Baxter cycle Open House and Motorcycle Consignment Auction
Sept. 14th, 2019- Red Oak, IA- AMAZING! APPROX. 100 MUSCLE CARS! The Coyote Johnson Collection
Sept. 21st, 2019- Cape Girardo, MO Collector Cars, Gas & Oil Memorabilia- The McPherson Collection

And more Being Added! Let us Work for you!
Planning Now for 2019! Call today!

               Call today- We want to work with you!

We are adding more auctions- and call today to put yours to the schedule! 605-201-7005. We would be glad to work with you! Never too soon to plan for your auction!
VanDerBrink Auctions works 100% for our Sellers no matter the size of the sale. VanDerBrink Auctions conducts on-site and online auctions. VanDerBrink Auctions works personally with our Sellers as a team to customize an auction plan specifically designed for their successful auction. VanDerBrink Auctions is a Broker and successfully sells land and other real estate at auction and privately in South Dakota and Minnesota. We take pride in our auctions and look forward to working with you!

Yvette Vanderbrink
Vanderbrink Auctions
VanDerBrink Auctions
Yvette VanDerBrink-Auctioneer
 507-673-2517 or 605-201-7005
Interested in having an Auction??
Follow us:
Vanderbrink Auctions | 1847 80th Ave., Hartwick, MN 56134
Unsubscribe csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Update Profile | About Constant Contact
Sent by yvette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try email marketing for free today!